Listening to music while running is scientifically proven to improve performance through improved oxygen consumption, cardiac output and breathing rate. In fact a 20 year study proved it increases endurance 15%. Here are 5 jams that must be on your workout playlist this summer:
1. All Night - WALK THE MOON: You don't want to start too fast. Get your BPM moving while working to reverse split with this punchy beat.
2. Talk Disclosure VIP - Khalid & Disclosure: Can we just talk? No stop wasting your oxygen talking and start picking it up!
3. SICKO MODE Skrillex Remix - Travis Scott, Skrillex, Drake: If you thought you were going to PR without Drizzy Drake you thought wrong.
4. I'm Not Alone - Calvin Harris: you're settled in, feeling strong and ready to spin this rereleased 2009 track.
5. Happier Remix - Marshmello & Bastille: this is were you finish strong. No regrets, leave nothing on the course.
Here's a link to the total playlist, happy PR-ing!